Aaron is the Territory Manager for Mooney Wieland Warren’s Pago Pago office. Aaron began his legal career in Detroit, Michigan as an associate in commercial practice, first at Kerr Russell and Weber PLC, where he also clerked during law school, and then Jaffe Raitt Heuer & Weiss, P.C.
Prior to moving to American Samoa, Aaron worked for more than ten years in the Pacific island nation of the Federated States of Micronesia, where he held positions as law clerk, legal trainer, college law teacher, attorney disciplinary counsel, and attorney for the FSM Department of Justice. He has implemented grant programs for both the U.S. Department of Interior and the World Bank. Immediately prior to joining Mooney Wieland Warren, Aaron was responsible for the overall project management of a flagship, World Bank-funded telecommunications project to deliver undersea fiber optic cable system networks to the FSM through regional partnerships, and to establish and implement a legal framework for a regulated, competitive telecommunication sector.
Aaron is experienced in the areas of telecommunications law, real property, secured transactions, tort defense, corporate governance, and administrative proceedings. Aaron has extensive experience mediating the interests of government and private sector stakeholders across highly localized and transnational settings.
- B.A., University of Michigan
- M.A., University of Delaware
- J.D., University of Michigan Law School
- Project Manager, Communications Division, Federated States of Micronesia National Government,
- Assistant Attorney General, Department of Justice, Federated States of Micronesia National Government
- Legal Training Program Director, Chuuk State Attorney General’s Office, Federated States of Micronesia
- Court Attorney, Chuuk State Supreme Court, Federated States of Micronesia
- Associate Attorney, Jaffe, Raitt, Heuer & Weiss, P.C., Southfield, MI
- Associate Attorney, Kerr, Russell and Weber, PLC, Detroit, MI
Admitted to practice in American Samoa, California, Michigan, and Federated States of Micronesia