After graduating from law school, Jaren moved to Boise in 2009. She began her career as a family-law attorney and then spent several years representing sophisticated corporate and professional clients in major tort litigation at Gjording Fouser, one of the most well-respected litigation firms in Idaho. Throughout her career, Jaren has represented clients in a variety of business, tort, and employment disputes.
At Mooney Wieland, Jaren continues to litigate on her clients’ behalf in a variety of legal matters while also expanding her corporate practice. Jaren helps clients build their businesses, set up e-commerce ventures, and navigate complex employment regulations. She is also the firm’s specialist in federal regulatory matters pertaining to alcoholic beverage manufacturers, especially the U.S. Alcohol and Tobacco Tax and Trade Bureau (TTB).
When she is not in the office, Jaren enjoys spending time with her husband and law partner, Steve, and their two dogs, Radley and Maggie. She considers herself a fairly competent snowboarder and camper, and is a true connoisseur of fine wine and pizza.
- B.A. (Summa Cum Laude), Political Science, University of Northern Iowa
- J.D., University of Iowa College of Law, 2009, Equal Justice Foundation, President
- Idaho Humane Society, Board of Directors
- Federal Bar Association (FBA), Idaho Chapter, Secretary
Reported Cases and Publications
- Off Spec Solutions, LLC v. H.J. Heinz Company, L.P., 93 UCC Rep. Serv. 2d 780 (D. Idaho 2017)
- A Jury of Your Peers, Advocate, May 2014
Admitted to practice in Idaho