Tyra Mooney grew up in Pocatello, Idaho, and has been working in the legal industry for over fifteen years. Her resume includes work as a legal assistant, bookkeeper, and over a decade as a paralegal. She has experience in a broad range of commercial matters, including commercial litigation, maritime, bankruptcy, workers’ compensation, employment law matters, and more. At Mooney Wieland, she serves as the firm’s Director of Operations, overseeing finances and business affairs for our offices in Idaho and American Samoa.
- B.A., Business Management, Lewis-Clark State College
- Paralegal Certificate, North Idaho College
- Dial May & Rammell, Pocatello, Idaho
- Pratt, Day & Stratton, Tacoma, Washington
- Law Office of D. Ray Barker, Moscow, Idaho
- Bauer & French, Boise, Idaho
- Mooney Wieland Smith & Rose, Pago Pago, American Samoa